I usually do my thankful Thursday sooner, but today I was so busy making headbands to put at my good friends table at her neighborhood craft show, that I almost forgot to stop and remember what today was. I’m linking up this week with my friend Candra’s blog and her Thankful Thursday if you’d like to read her list too.
1. Today I’m thankful for my freedom. For the men and woman who serve our country every single day while I’m home with my children. For all the mommies who are deployed and not at home with their babies, for everything they do everyday. They deserve more than just ONE day to be honored. I truly am thankful.
2. My friends. I am sooo beyond blessed to have such amazing friends. Most of them are moms and we have so much in common. I like to surround myself with like minded moms and love that I’m not the co sleeping/baby wearing freak… we have so much to talk about always and it keeps me sane.
3. My kids. Because without them, I would never have the mommy friends I’m referring to. :)
4. My new Toms. I LOVE THEM. I have worn them everyday for a week now and they are so comfortable (and cute.) Plus it’s for a good cause!
5. My iPhone. It always makes the cut… This week its for the All Recipes app I downloaded. It’s made cooking dinner this week pretty easy. I made 3 new recipes thanks to it.
6. My blog. It started out being a way to write and share pictures with my mom and sister and now it has so many followers who comment and say such nice things about posts and my children. Thank you all!
7. My new tea cup. I got it at T.j Maxx in the clearance section for $1 and I’m obsessed. It’s yellow, it has a saucer, it’s girl-y, it’s perfect:)
8. Bath and Body Works candles. My whole house smells like fall/winter/Christmas. It’s nice to come home to warm vanilla sugar.
9. Breaks. My mom picked up Kian yesterday for 2 hours and took him to Chickfila to eat and play. I took a nap with Kayden and it was 2 hours of bliss.
10. Nutella. I’m stuffing my face with it now. (with apples… so it’s healthy)
Look at all I made:)